Joseph D. White, DMD, MD, FACS
- D.M.D. Boston University Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry, 1977.
- M.D. Boston University School of Medicine, Boston Massachusetts, 1979.
- Internship, Surgical Bay State Medical Center, Springfield Massachusetts 1979-1980.
- Residency, Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, University of Colorado Affiliated Hospitals, Denver Colorado 1980-1983.
- Staff Otolaryngologist, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C. 1983-1986.
- Board Certification: American Board of Otolaryngology, 1984.
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda MD 1984-1986.
- Fellow American College of Surgeons.
- Fellow American Academy of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery.
- Chairman, Department of Surgery, Frisbie Memorial Hospital 1996-1998
- Chairman, Credentials Committee, Frisbie Memorial Hospital 1997-2011
- Vice President Medical Staff Wentworth Douglass Hospital 2007-2011
- President Medical Staff Wentworth Douglass Hospital 2011-present
- Member Board of Trustees Wentworth Douglass Hospital 2007-present
Dr. White grew up in Boston Massachusetts and attended Boston Latin School prior to beginning his studies at the University of Massachusetts. He moved to New Hampshire in 1986 after completing six years of service in the United States Army and began his practice of Otolaryngology. He has provided ENT services to the Seacoast New Hampshire community ever since. Dr. White is happily married and has two wonderful grown children. He enjoys ice hockey, traveling, music and most especially enjoys the piano.